Lower and Middle Wabash Watershed Discovery
Three Discovery Meeting were hosted by the University of Illinois Extension at Paris, Robinson, and Mt. Carmel, Illinois, in July 2011. Three Discovery Meetings were also held in Indiana.
As part of FEMA's Risk Mapping, Assessment, and Planning (Risk MAP) program, the ISWS will be working with communities across the Wabash River watersheds to develop a more accurate understanding of their flood risk.
Discovery maps and reports have been prepared and may be downloaded along with the Discovery database.
Action Discovery Materials
- Lower Wabash Action Discovery Map (PDF)
- Lower Wabash Mitigation Action Form (PDF)
- Middle Wabash Action Discovery Map (PDF)
- Middle Wabash Mitigation Action Form (PDF)
Discovery Reports, Maps, & Database
- Discovery Report for Lower Wabash Watershed (PDF)
- Discovery Report for Middle Wabash Watershed (PDF)
- Discovery Map for Lower Wabash Watershed (PDF)
- Discovery Map for Middle Wabash Watershed (PDF)
- Lower and Middle Wabash Discovery Database (ZIP)
- Discovery Map Data Layers (PDF)
- Discovery Brochure (PDF)
- Links to Discovery-related websites